2012 m. kovo 11 d., sekmadienis

Pearl Harbor

Recently, I saw a film, that thrilled my heart. And it is "Pearl Harbor". It's a film that follows the story of two best friends, Rafe and Danny, and their love lives as they go off to join the war. Rafe felt in love with a beautiful medicine sister Evelyn. But they had to separate, because Rafe chosen to be a volunteer in England, because the war in Europe has started. After some time, Evelyn got some terrible news that Rafe died. Than, Danny tried to console her, and they felt in love. But Rafe came back. Rafe and Danny started to scuffle, but Japan started attack. Evelyn find out, that she is pregnant from Danny. But Danny died. What I liked most in this film was actors and that it showed a true historical story and a love story together. And I think, that in this film there were any things that I did not liked. It is one of the best films, I have ever seen.

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą