2012 m. kovo 5 d., pirmadienis

Book

I have read a very interesting book. It's a Edmundas Malūkas book "Šiukšlyno žmonės". When I started reading this book, I was surprised that it is so interesting. I wanted to read more and more. It is a book about two children, who lives in a scrapheap. They don't have parents so they only have each other. It is shown how hard life is there, and what you can do to get out of that place. I liked it because it's like in a real life. There are no fictional things or some contrived animals or other human beings. I also liked this book very much, because people are struggling for their existence. It was emotionally hard to read this book, but it also teach us, that we cannot give up in hard situations. I didn't really liked that there were some cruel things, especially with the girl, but that is real life, so it's natural, that not everything can be easy. What is more, I didn't like that the girl died at the end of the book, because, I thought that the book will have happy ending, but... Anyway, it was very special story, and I would recommend to read it for everyone.

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą