2012 m. kovo 19 d., pirmadienis

1. I love eating food from different countries.
a) Eating food from different countries can give you a lot of experience about eating habits.
b) Eating other countries food, can give you a lot of information about that country culture and traditions.
c) Eating different kind of foods can even give you more information about yourself, about your organism.

2.Summer is my favourite season.
a) First of all, I love summer because I don't need to wear so much warm clothes.
b) I also like summer because I have long holidays, and I can do whatever I wish.
c) I love green colour, and summer is that month, that has mainly of it.

3.There is too much violence on the television.
a) When I turn on tv, all those tv shows and news are showing how someone killed or hurted others.
b) It is rare, to see tv shows about something joyfull.
c) I think there is so much violence on the television, because we accept with that,people are so rude these days, that when they hear some good news, they are unhappy, how can somebody be happier than me.

4.There are several ways to conserve electricity.
a) The best way to conserve electricity would be to turn off all the things that we are not using.
b) Other thing, that we should do, is to turn off the light in the room if we are going to the kitchen, or contrary.
c) These days, there are special electricity bulbs, that save the electricity, so why don't we try it?

5.It is almost impossible to study in my dormitory.
a) There live a lot of young people, and everyone is comunicating with each other, so it is really hard to concentrate in studying.
b) Every day, someone is having a party in his room, so how can you study,when everyone is partying.
c) The fact is, that I live with other people in my dormitory, so I can't silence them, so I could learn.

D Many young actors and actresses dream of becoming stars, but in reality stardom has its drawbacks as well as its attractions.
On the one hand, it is great when you are famous,everyone knows you, you feel happy.
Also, you earn a lot of money, have beautiful houses,cars and everything that you want.
On the other hand, paparazzi are always following you, whenever you go and whatever you do.
Not only that, but you also don't have your private life.
Ultimately, if you are known, you have to sacrifice some things, to get others.

E As an Olympic Gold Medalist, I am often asked what is the best way to spend the night before a big race.
On the one hand, you can stay at home,have a rest, when your friends are having fun, go to bed early,but not to sleep all night, thinking about a big day.
On the other hand, you can go to cafe with your friends, leave your minds at home, and have a pleasant evening ,of course, not to stay too long.
Personally, though, every person knows what is better to kim or her, it is an individual decision.

F There are many reasons why I love Veisiejai.
One reason is that it's a beautiful place with lakes surrounded.
Another is that in summer, you can lie in the beach by the lake and enjoy the sun, or have a walk around the park, in winter you can play hockey on the ice, or just slide for pleasure.
What is more, there are a lot of forests around, so you can go to find some mushrooms. It's a small town,so there are no noises like in Vilnius, it's so calm, that you feel pleasure when you go to town.
Above all, Veisiejai is a dream town, and I love them.

G Of all the soap powders in the world, I would recommend that you use vanish.
In the first place, there are a lot of types of them, for white clothes,coloured , for stains, for blacks and others.
More importantly, it is well hyped-up in television.
On top of that, this soap powder is really worth of their price,because they really work.
In short, I would really recommend to use them,because I use them, and they are perfect for all kind of stains.

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą