2012 m. kovo 12 d., pirmadienis

Cliffs of Moher


This winter, when I was in Ireland, I have visited a beautiful place. It is called Cliffs of Moher. This place is located in County Clare. I was so amazed when I saw this beautiful view. They are surrounded by Atlantic Ocean. When you stand there, you also can see O'Brien's Tower eight kilometres away. There are always a lot of visitors every year, and also there were a lot of accidents, when people felt out from the edges. When you stand at the edge, or beside there, you can see about 300 million years old river channels cutting through. And what is more, you can also see there several thousands of birds loafing on the edge or feeding in the water.I would recommend to visit Cliffs of Moher to every person, who goes there, because it's one of the most beautiful places I have ever seen.

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą