2012 m. vasario 27 d., pirmadienis

The Vow

I would like to share my comments about the film I saw few days ago. The film is called ''The Vow'', film director is Michael Sucsy. It is one of the best films, I have ever seen. It is a romantic drama, about two people and their love. They are married, but when they had a car crash, his wife lost her memory. He had to reach her love from the beginning. It was sad enough to watch this film, but the thing that I liked most in this film is that it is backed up true story. I also liked, that they finally got back together, and their love triumph over all challenges. What I did not liked in this film is that it finished not as I expected, because it was only shown how they walk away together. And I also did not liked that it was with subtitle, so I could not concentrate all attention to what was happening in the film. In total, I would recommend it for everyone to see.

1 komentaras:

  1. I liked this film very much as well..:) It shows how unexpectable life sometimes can be...

    AtsakytiPanaikinti